You're An Asshole: Crooked I

By MXL on 7/27/2009 11:01:00 PM

Tagged: , , ,

I'd like to formally introduce "You're An Asshole", a section that will be sporadically recurring here on AD whose intention is to put a spotlight on some of the stupidest shit people do.

Our inaugural Asshole is Slaughterhouse's West Coast rep, the one and only Crooked I. As a caveat, let me just say that I fux with Slaughterhouse and I fux with Crooked I. The guy's rhymes prove that he's got some intelligence.

But this shit right here, nigga? Simply inexcusable.





What in the fuck does S-L-A-U-G-T-E-R spell? How the fuck you in a group and can't spell the name?

I guess that medicinal they got out in Cali really is the shit!!

If you're interested, there's a little more shit talkin' after the stretch.

STRETCH...

Obviously, I jacked these pics from the homie illseed. He seems to believe that the tatt artist is to blame but I beg to differ.

Well, kinda.

Yeah, the artist is the one who fucked up the spelling, but the nigga Crook didn't seem too upset to me (I mean, the nigga took a picture like the shit was hot) which probably means he didn't even know he was just tagged with some incorrect shit (even though I'm sure he watched the tatt being done) which qualifies him to be today's Asshole.

Crook, my nigga, you're a dope MC; but how fuckin' high do you have to be to allow something like this to happen? I wonder what the rest of the SLAUGTERhouse has to say about this. SMH.

It's not the end of the world, Crook, but you've certainly set yourself up for some serious ridicule. You can recover, though. Just remember:







Supplier: AHH

0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog