About Addictive Diction

By MXL on 7/01/2009 06:43:00 AM

Tagged:

This is a blog about nothing in particular, which, I guess, kinda makes it about everything.

Information, inspiration, party and bullshit - that pretty much sums up the intended content of this thing right here. I'll also post work from my real jobs from time to time. Lucky you, huh?

The name Addictive Diction™ was inspired by a line Prodigy kicked in a song called Quiet Storm, which was recorded before his skills seemingly expired and he got locked up. It was also somewhat inspired by Rudyard Kipling, who once said, "words are the most powerful drug used by mankind." I thought that shit was dope. (No pun intended.)

So there you have it. I've already done a blog or two, but they both got stale and died due to some reckless bullshitting on my part. I'm gonna try hard to make sure that doesn't happen again. Shit, the lil' bit of HTML code I had to use for some of the elements on this thing gave me too big of a headache to just let it fall off, so I gotta stay on my job.

Anyway, hope you're at least somewhat entertained and/or informed by this thing.

Happy reading.

-MXL


0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog