Beautiful News: Inés Sainz

By MXL on 8/11/2009 12:00:00 PM

Tagged: , , , ,

Inés Sainz, TV Azteca, Mexico




This petite lil' thing is Inés Sainz (sah-eenz), a 31-year-old sports reporter from Mexico.

I can't find much biographical info on her -- I found her MySpace page, but the shit's in Spanish, so... -- but I found a gang of pics. And that's what's most important, right?

I did find out that she was Miss Spain back in 1997 and rep'd for España in the Miss Universe pageant.

Other than that, all I know is that she's got one of those petite-yet-curvy frames that's built to be manhandled, and that she fux with the Brothas...

...Which means I might have a chance. Sweet.

More visuals after the stretch.

STRETCH...








Videos tu.tv




I don't know what year this was, but it was a media day and T.O. decided he wasn't going to talk to the media. That is, 'til Inés came by...




This is how the T.O./Inés exchange allegedly went:

T.O.: Hey, Inés. I got a scoop for you.
Inés: OK. (Walks over).
T.O.: Once you go black...
Inés: I've already been.
T.O.: Oh.
Inés: Yeah.
T.O.: My ankle doesn't hurt anymore. I'm 100 percent.
Inés: Sure.


She's "already been"? She needs to come see me so she can go back. Ya dig?

She dissed T.O., though. That's pretty funny. I kinda think dude is gay anyway.






I hate to see her leave, but I love to see her walk away.

2 comments for this post

Tapp

Wow.............

Posted on August 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
K D

Tapp I was thinking the exact same thing. Aye you see how the reporter for Fox 5 was hating, you could see the jealousy all in his face.

Posted on August 12, 2009 at 10:03 AM  


free hit counter for your website or blog