Alfamega's Open Letter to T.I.

By MXL on 7/24/2009 11:41:00 AM

Tagged: , , ,

I'm a day late on this one, but whatever.



In case you haven't heard by now, T.I.'s former protege Alfamega has released an open letter to inmate #59458019. Here's a couple quotes, with the full letter after the stretch:

I'm coming to you as a man who is disappointed that he was publicly exiled by a friend. You've often said that you're a man of your words, but homie, you are not being true to your words. Instead, you're trying to play me like I'm a pawn in your own personal game of chess.


At one time, a lot of dudes were questioning how you got that year and a day, so the word in the streets was that you were a snitch. I went off in those same streets for you. Shawty Lo dropped a song that had a verse in it disrespecting you and your wife. I stood up for you and went off when he disrespected you at the Dirty Awards. I got pepper sprayed, blasted down by the police and everything. I did that for you and your wife. Man, Shawty Lo didn't utter a single word about me and my wife; it was all about you and yours.


Once this is published, I'm giving you a week to call me. Should you choose to not call me within that timeframe, I'll know exactly where we stand. At that point, we'll separate and we can get it off like Muhammad Ali v/s George Foreman in The Rumble in the Jungle. It will be what it is, you on your side of the ring and me on mine. Instead of a boxing ring, it'll be the studios and instead of boxing gloves, it'll be me lyrically pounding you.


Wow.

STRETCH...

((Click Images to Enlarge))






0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog