Packers Interested in Vick?

By MXL on 8/05/2009 05:41:00 AM

Tagged: , , ,

Well, they didn't exactly say that they were, but didn't say they weren't, either.



GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Michael Vick.

"What is the answer that we give to questions like this? We're always looking to improve our team," Thompson said. "We look at all options at all times. I wouldn't care to speculate in terms of the odds or the percentages [of signing Vick] or anything like that."

But they've at least discussed Vick internally?

"We look at everything," Thompson said.


As a die-hard Packer fan and a huge Vick fan, the very thought of this going down excites me. Of course, I doubt that it'll ever happen. If not for the obvious negative attention Vick will bring to whatever team he lands on (I do believe he'll be picked up by somebody in the NFL), it'll be for the simple fact that I don't think the city of Green Bay can handle a Black quarterback. Especially not a young one fresh outta prison.

Have the Packers ever had a Black QB? I don't think they have, but I'd have to double-check.

Plus, I don't know if they wanna give Majik's old number to Vick. Gotta respect the Majik Man. LOL.




Supplier: ESPN

2 comments for this post

Tapp

Dude did you really say respect the Majik Man? Lol

Posted on August 5, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
MXL

LOL. Yeah, I did. Niggas don't even remember Majik's wack ass!

Posted on August 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM  


free hit counter for your website or blog