Pun's Wife is Hurtin' / Fat Joe's Response

By MXL on 8/05/2009 03:34:00 PM

Tagged: , , ,

Mrs. Rios says she has gotten little to no help from those in the industry since her legendary husband's passing, and that she and her shorties are now living in a shelter.



What she says when asked about Fat Joe:

"I'm asking to see proof of royalties and I haven't seen anything ... I don't really need a conversation with him or to be friends or buddies ... my whole thing was getting what Pun rightfully deserves."


In his retort, Joe Crack says he's done all he can for the Rios clan. Read it for yourself after the stretch.

STRETCH...

“Immediately after Puns death I gave Liza Rios the whole advance of the Endangered Species album, NO ONE but Liza made a dollar off that album. I also gave her the total advance from the publishing company that was due to Big Pun.

I’ve never made a dollar off Big Pun since his passing. This was hundreds of thousands of dollars of frivolous spending, after the second payoff I washed my hands. Since then we have been through 6 lawyers, harassment on various radio stations and online mediums every time she needs more money. I also have legal documents stating that NO ONE is making money off of Big Pun.

I sympathize with Liza, but I have done already done enough for her. In these economic times we as parents need to be resilient and do what it takes to provide for our own families.”


This is such a shame. SMH.







Supplier: Double R via Miss Info via The LIFE files

1 comments for this post

Tapp

If Joe Cartagena has the documents to show that all the dough was given to her, then there is really nothing to talk about it.

Posted on August 6, 2009 at 9:10 AM  


free hit counter for your website or blog