Maher Says Obama Drank a 40 at the "Beer Summit"

By MXL on 8/02/2009 06:31:00 PM

Tagged: , , ,

Bill Maher is a pretty funny guy. He tells a couple very offensive (to somebody, I'm sure) jokes on MSNBC's "Way Too Early with Willie Geist".



"Just to mess with the conservatives, Obama was drinking a forty of King Cobra ... I swear I saw Sonia Sotomayor bringing some guacamole into that room."


King Cobra?!? Does anybody still drink that shit? And did you hear him call Henry Louis Gates "The Notorious Ph.D.?" Call me what you want, but un-malicious racism is funny to me. Shit, malicious racism is funny sometimes, too. After the initial shock and anger wear off, that is.

Don't look at me like that! You can't tell me you didn't laugh at "nappy-headed hoes" after the furor died down. His producer said the Rutgers girls looked like "some hardcore hoes" right before Imus' fateful faux pas, and I thought that was funnier than Imus' comment!

Well, maybe you didn't laugh, but I sure did. I laughed from a good, healthy place somewhere beneath my ribcage.

Sorry.


0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog