Rosa Acosta Interview

By MXL on 7/28/2009 05:30:00 PM

Tagged: , , , ,

OK, I have no idea what she says during the first 2 minutes of this thing, but at the 2:01 mark she said "boobs" and my ears popped up like a damn German Shepard. You can call me a pervert if you want to, I don't mind.



Honestly, I didn't pay much attention after her boob story, either. I just got caught up in that accent. I mean, I honestly don't really care what she has to say unless it's some ol' freaky shit (or at least semi-freaky). She said something about cooking plaintains before I cut it off to go retrieve her previously released stretching videos, which you can re-enjoy after the stretch.

STRETCH...













I REALLY wanna go to Miami.





I stole this video from Elliot's Site.

0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog