Alfamega Says He Lied, But Did Not Snitch

By MXL on 7/28/2009 10:25:00 AM

Tagged: ,

He already wrote a letter directly to Tip, now he's speaking to the people. Here he apologizes to Ali Baaqar, whom he says he only lied (not snitched) on, shows his two broken legs and (jokingly?) suggests that he might do a reality show. He also says that the documents that allege his snitching were fraudulent.



I don't know if it's because I've interviewed and was impressed by the guy or because his (ex?) publicist is a colleague of mine, but for some reason I'm almost inclined to believe him. I at least think Tip should holla at him. I mean, he did ride for the dude more than once.

Of course, that probably won't happen. Image is everything, and I don't think his can afford to reconnect with Alfa considering all that's goin' on.

Oh well...

0 comments for this post



free hit counter for your website or blog